Thursday 5 October 2017
15.30 - 16.30 Session 1. Taking Poland immersive. Exploring new trends in virtual reality and 360 video storytelling & production
- Marcin Marczyk - producer / co-founder @ StoryCode Conference, Fundacja Pełne Zanurzenie (Total Immersion Foundation) (Poland)
- Marcin Łunkiewicz - producer & 360 video expert @ Zielonypomidor Studios (Poland)
- Maria Pułaska Białkowska& Franciszek Machalica (Poland) - producers @ HRZ3D Studios
16.30 - 17.00 How to make a million? Case study of Slovenian web series that became the national blockbuster At Hostar.
- Luka Marčetić - director, At Hostar (Slovenia) Zavod Ajkule Studios
- Goran Hrvačanin - producer, At Hostar (Slovenia) Zavod Ajkule Studios
17.15 - 18.15 Session 2. Where’s the money and what’s the interest? Mapping public and venture capital financing for film and co-productions.
- Ilann Girard - producer @ Arsam International / Founder & Managing Partner @ Online Film Financing (OLFFI) (France)
- Ian Collins - Serial entrepreneur, investment advisor and managing partner at Radium Services (UK)
*All sessions are moderated by Sten-Kristian Saluveer / Founder & CEO @ Storytek Accelerator (Estonia)
Friday 6th October 2017
- One to one business meetings between FNE CEI Innovation Day speakers and industry guests
- Opportunity for participants to attend the International Co-production Forum Regiofund Project Pitchings and Networking cocktail.