sm 460x100 4418 CFTA Cesky lev 2019 banner 460x100

Zodiak acquires 100% of Mastiff Media Polska

FNE Staff 2008-05-27

Swedish firm Zodiak Television AB announced that it was purchasing all outstanding shares in the production company Mastiff Media Polska. The format provider is part of the Mastiff Media group under the Zodiak family of TV production companies.

A May 26 article in Nordic Business Report said Zodiak, which already owns 35% of Mastiff Media Polska, would pay €3.45 million (SEK32 million) in cash for the remaining 65%. The Polish company reported €10 million in turnover in 2007, and projects a 50% increase in 2008. Zodiak operates 16 companies on three continents, focused primarily on the Nordic countries.

Mastiff Media Polska produces 10 hours of programming weekly for stations including TVN, Puls, and TVP2. It concentrates on format reality shows, showing the strong results for "Poland's Worst Driver," "So You Think You Can Dance," and "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?"

fnemarketonline2019

OSCAR 2019

 Polish incentives graphic

315x230 1

FB BANER 1920x1080

325x230 FF 2019 Fine

ff2019 banner FNEDaily 325x230 anim

JS2019 Film New Europe

FNE315x230

VFF baner 315x230px 1

43153011 1993021854324161 1744093069654884352 o

48392054 1953256194755632 4910811541198077952 n

 

rusian longtext

FneInnovationPeeterSten2

CinemaOfTheMonth022019

docbloc30032017

WhosGotTheMoney

FNE UNIC Update

Fne UnicUpdateNEW

fneAssocLogo315

25yearsMedia